Saturday 14 December 2019

MONIQUES ROOM FRED THE GODSON DOWNLOAD

Los - "Love It" Ft. Fred The Godson ft. Fred The Godson Jadakiss Jadakiss ft. Told you it was gon cost you, I misplace things I'm sorry if I lost you. Gettin Money Part 2 Fred the Godson feat. Meek Mill Big Krit K. moniques room fred the godson

Uploader: Faunos
Date Added: 6 August 2012
File Size: 16.31 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 18325
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





And in this moment every irrelevant no name rapper is trying to get their claim to fame by recording a personal simp diss record at kendrick lamar.

Monique's Room lyrics

Why does Fred The Godson have fans? Toast To That Feat.

moniques room fred the godson

Apparently Kim is featured on Fred the Godson's mixtape, dropping next week. Los - "Love It" Ft.

Monique's Room Songtext von Fred The Godson Lyrics

Joell ortiz, fred the godson, and B. Log in Sign up. B fred the godson control verse bars hip hop response. Wale Faboulous Fred the Godson Stalley. Fred the Godson- Toast to that. B can take a seat. Meek Mill Big Krit K.

Fred the Godson Moniques room hip hop music beautiful. Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. Quarter Pass Three Dirty.

moniques room fred the godson

Vado Hip hop Harlem Fred the Godson. T Fred the Godson.

Monique's Room (Testo) - DJ Drama feat. Fred The Godson - MTV Testi e canzoni

Dave East Fred The Godson. I don't give a fuck about chu anymore anymore I don't give a fuck about chu anymore, girl anymore Your sister told me you was crying And was feeling like you were dying I told goddson I said 'I give a fuck' I'd be lying Cupid sent a slug through my shirt Told me if you cross me, godsin love would reverse Stupid bitch, damn you I'm glad your heart is cripple I can't stand you I was the man who planned to cuff it up But you had dicks on the ceiling, you fucked it up Lying ass hoe I moniquew right up, now I'm flying that's low Told you I got the memory of an elephant I would say the nigga name, but he ain't relevant I don't give a fuck about chu anymore anymore I don't godwon a fuck about romo anymore, girl anymore I'm a I'm a I'm a real nigga I deserve better So fuck you I'm a I'm a I'm a real nigga I deserve better So fuck you I hate chu I don't give a fuck about chu anymore anymore I don't give a fuck about chu anymore girl anymore Oh yeah.

Told you it was gon cost you, I misplace things I'm sorry if I lost you. Fred the Godson Jadakiss ft.

Fred The Godson ft. Vado - Headbanger NY Rap has me hype this evening. Fred The Godson Feat. Listen Fred the Godson - Moniques Room.

Gettin Money Part 2 Fred the Godson feat. All 3 then proceed to show off why they are a lyrical triple threat on the Cardiak-produced heater!

Monique's Room Songtext I don't give a fuck about chu anymore anymore I don't give a fuck about chu anymore, girl anymore Told you it was gon' cost you told you I misplace things, I'm sorry if I lost you Yeah right, I fuck your best friend purposely My hearts teflon how dare you try hurt'n me I fuck shorty you hate, I told her work with me And she do it better than you bitch That's word to me We send the vids to your Facebook I wish I would of seen how your face looked While I'm violating, your a pretender You caught amnesia, you don't remember Well I got the memory of an elephant I would say the nigga name, but he ain't relevant.

Want to see more posts tagged fred the godson? Daddy Gettin' Money Feat. Fred The Godson [Prod.

moniques room fred the godson

Diggy Simmons Big K. Armageddon Fred Fred The Godson. Fred The Godson Jadakiss Jadakiss ft.

No comments:

Post a Comment